GSYS is a software to digitize data points on the figure
in a form of graphical image (printed matter, image file,...).
This software is also useful to confirm whether the numerical value is correct or not.
- Install Java Runtime Environment Ver. 1.4 or later,
which is available at Java.com.
- Right-click "Download", and save the target as "Gsys2.4.9.jar".
- If the obtained file is named as "Gsys2.4.9.zip", must change it to "Gsy2.4.9.jar"
(from Young-Ouk Lee, KAERI-NDEL, Thanks!).
- Windows: Double-click "Gsys2.4.9.jar",
otherwise type "java -jar Gsys2.4.9.jar" after DOS command prompt.
- UNIX-like systems (Linux, FreeBSD etc.): Type "java -jar Gsys2.4.9.jar"
- Please use this system at your own risk.
- It is not allowed to use this system for any kind of business purpose.
Copyright © 2009-2022 by Ryusuke SUZUKI
Copyright © 2006-2007 by Shinya ITO and Ryusuke SUZUKI
Copyright © 2005-2006 by Ryusuke SUZUKI
Copyright © 2005 by Koji Arai.